Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grief

13 February 2008

We are still mourning our loss. Adam seems better than before, but still very unresponsive. I am trying to get the group back together and continue our planting mission. One individual that I am very frustrated with is Ian. He is a leader and should act like one. At the very least, he could honor the Merchevic's wishes. I am sure that, being the pioneers the Merchevics were, they would not want us to linger around grieving over them. They would want us to continue with what they worked so hard for.

We got word that the scientist
Frans Derzit is going to come to our island. He has been interested by the geyser activity reported to have killed Adam's family. He has told us that he believes this is definite proof of volcanic activity. More will be explained and discovered later. I'm hoping that his arrival can get our party back on their feet.
- Hans Mindrim

-- Mindrim expedition records

1 comment:

FaceyLyssa said...

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. =)
-Lyssa

Blog Directory - Blogged