Sunday, June 1, 2008

Perspective II

1 June 2008

It has been an awful month. I have not written any complete entries into the records because I have been totally overwhelmed by recent events. Lets start off by saying that the rumors were correct. One by one, our island has been divided by three other nations, Germany, Norway, and Denmark. I have had to scramble to each location to stop their advancing borders. One case in which I was too late was when Germany penetrated our borders all the way up to the northern coast. Take a look at a map of the island not:

We dare not make a move to retrieve our borders in fear of a major international incident. The Icelandic government has warned us not to take any actions without their approval. haha

I really wish Hans was here because this is definitely not a one man job. He has not been back on the island since the first mistake he made when dealing with The Netherlands. In fact, he has fled the coastal waters and now takes refuge in Lithuania where our uncle's family lives. I hope that he was here, for I still believe that he is a better politician than I am.

For now we wait.
- Ian Mindrim

-- Mindrim expedition records

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged